Nurse Navigator (RN Case Manager)
- Works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary medical team to provide white-glove healthcare services to an exclusive clientele.
- Performs the initial intake process with all clients (e.g. discussing and recording medical history data, performing intake assessment, capturing all notes within the EMR, and reporting to physicians).
- Performs ongoing case management for a caseload of clients to ensure proper internal collaboration across disciplines so that the clients can extract maximum benefit from the hyperbaric therapy treatments.
- On occasion, attends to the hyperbaric chamber with clients daily and able to undergo exposure up to three (3) atmospheric pressure while ensuring patient safety within the chamber, attending to emergency medical needs during treatment, communicating with the chamber operator continuously, and taking charge of all patient safety during two (2) hour dive time.
- Meets with clients at staged intervals to ensure compliance with treatment regimens, assessments, and perform external care coordination as necessary; reviews results from medical tests.
- Collaborates with the client relations team during the client assessment phase to both assess potential clients for appropriateness of therapy as well as introduce clients to the Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) from a medical perspective.
- Supervises portions of the extensive pre and -post-treatment assessment process to ensure proper data collection and streamlining of the experience for clients.
- Supervises daily treatments from a clinical perspective, in partnership with the Clinical Nurse Manager, Hyperbaric Program/Technical Manager, and chamber attendant team.
- Maintains a high level of client engagement to drive not just client satisfaction, but rather exceed clients’ expectations of hospitality; provides emotional support when needed.
- Maintains a high level of client engagement to drive not just client satisfaction, but rather exceed clients’ expectations of hospitality.
- Creates an environment for open communication with clients and multidisciplinary teams.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job role.
- May perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Active State of Florida or multistate RN License required; A.S. or B.S. in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support, (BLS) certification (with AED).
- Two to three years of case management experience a plus.
- At least two (2) to five (5) years experience as a Registered Nurse.