Alpha EMC is hiring a Client Relationship Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all client services regionally. We are a full service erosion control, land services, street sweeping, and SWPPP Compliance company providing cost effective and need based solutions to our clients. We believe in integrity, responsiveness, quality of work and going the extra mile to bring value.
- Office role that provides a contact point for all client services, related to EFS, street sweeping, and land development compliance services
- Obtain new and updated information from client’s Divisional management, related to current and upcoming construction projects
- Input request forms into Alpha EMC admin site to start new projects or amend existing project information
- Communicates with clients proactively and responds to calls/emails, etc quickly. Maintain existing client relationships through phone calls and emails.
- Communicate new project and current project updates to support GM/VPs and MMs in ensuring field accuracy
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis
- Comprehensive knowledge of clients and all services provided
- Through the coordination with GM/VP and MMs, consult with clients and help to meet their future needs (land development, EFS, street sweeping, etc) by asking for new projects, referrals and planning for upcoming projects.
- Works in tandem with Compliance Dept on CRF, obtaining information for projects, and assisting clients filling out start/stop requests.
- Provides support to GM/VP and MM for client related actions (proposals, follow up calls, etc.)
- Provides support to scheduling personnel working within their region to ensure accurate information is given when starting and stopping projects
- Problem solves and provides ideas to best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Input billing data into Alpha EMC software for services rendered
- Know all products and services Alpha EMC provides as well as any platforms used
- Know pricing for market and have ability to craft proposals
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Inside sales, proposal generating, bid experience is a plus
- Connection to construction industry is preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Basic Computer Knowledge and Communications skills (written and verbal)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Apply for Client Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly