ENGINEERING / MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II - EMBASSY SUITES
***$500.00 RETENTION BONUS***
The Embassy Suites - Lake Buena Vista South is currently accepting applications for Engineering/Maintenance Technician II.
As an Engineer/Maintenance Technician, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas.
- Respond to guest calls and associates work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry.
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have a minimum two years of verifiable previous hotel engineering / maintenance experience.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with superb customer service skills.
- Able to report to scheduled shifts.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
**Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.**