Technical Support Advisor
As a Technical Customer Support Advisor for Concentrix, you’ll answer inbound calls from customers having problems with their smartphones and tablets. Problems range from simple password resets to more complex issues where you will utilize your excellent problem-solving skills.
· Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
· Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
· Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
· Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
This position is currently a “Work at Home” position with the expectation to transition from a “Work at Home” designation to an “In Office” designation later. To work at home all successful new hires will be provided all necessary equipment to work from home. Although, in order to be successfully considered for this position New Hires must meet the following requirements and have:
· Minimum 6 months – 1 year of Customer Service required
· Technical support/troubleshooting experience preferred
· Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology preferred
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· A quiet and private area to work
· Current Internet Access in their Home or Private Work area.
· Courteous demeanor with strong customer service orientation
· Dependable with proficient attention to detail
· Typing speed of 35 wpm minimum
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
· Skills in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
· Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
· Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
Due to COVID-19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and ONSITE. The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies can resume to their normal business, the position will move to our onsite facility in Lake Mary, Florida
Disclaimer: Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws.