Liberty Staffing USA, one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the region, is hiring a Full Time Experienced Recruiter to recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Recruiter should be well versed with placing recruitment ads across all Online Placement services and managing and hiring applicants who apply. We are looking for a go-getter, someone who is passionate about helping others find a meaningful job, many of our jobs are temporary to permanent. We find opportunities to connect clients with workers and in turn create a culture that allows all to thrive and provide for their families. Our recruiters use their drive, perseverance, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best personnel for their openings, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you are interested in a career where you ultimately control your destiny and enjoy helping others, then the time is now!! We are growing, expanding and investing in the future!
We specialize in Manufacturing, Light Industrial, Warehouse, and Hospitality Jobs.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Manage Online Recruitment Ads (Placing Ads and staying on top of the action)
- Manage Filling of Job Orders and communicating with Clients our employees that they can expect to work for the various roles they have assigned to us
- Outbound calls to people who have applied online (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone)
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as needed or required
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Skill Market qualified employees to make certain they land the right job
- Multi-Task at times with Phones, Texts, Emails, and Jobs
What you need to bring:
- 2-5 years of Staffing/Recruiting experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural drive and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Bilingual preferred (but not a deal breaker)
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Avionte Software Experience a PLUS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Liberty Staffing USA, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Recruiter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly