Call Center Representative
The Call Center Team Agent is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of Rentyl Resorts home rental inventory. This includes but is not limited to promoting awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use of sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to LRR. Assist with team member questions about property facilities/services.
The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 6 months of similar experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Discounted Hotel rooms
- Discount in F&B outlets
- And many more!
- Create, modify and cancel reservations as requested by client and internal team members.
- Receive calls and initiate chats with potential guest over the phone and through the company website
- Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call and in every chat.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell different Encore Resort rental homes and services.
- Provide internal department support for new bookings and attending to more specific request.
- Produce reports for both internal department and management teams.
- Use the internal ticketing system to log calls and follow up on reservation leads.
- Other duties to be assigned by management team.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel, property management, and or customer service-based profession preferred
- Bi-lingual English and Portuguese or English and Mandarin preferred
- Experience in call center reservations booking preferred
- Phone systems knowledge is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills in person and via the phone is required
- Ability to be a self-starter and innovate new processes is essential
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required including working weekends, holidays, and hours exceeding 40+
Great Perks and Benefits - Work with a "Win from within company"
Apply for Call Center Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly