Security Supervisor (Flex/3rd Shift) - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Security Supervisor (Flex)
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about providing a memorable experience for all of our guests, then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
What are some of the differences you will make?
- You will lead the security officers in their daily duties and communicate any instructions and policies from the Director.
- You will oversee key control, lost and found, guest request, and incidents in absence of Director or Manager.
- You will review officer's reports regarding daily activity, accidents, emergencies, and other special occasions in an accurate manner.
- You will keep confidentiality of all Security items and documents.
- You will ensure that you and your team patrol property points.
- You will respond to emergency situations promptly and assist your team with any other relevant duties.
What will make you successful in this role?
- You must be available during the weekends and holidays.
- You must be available to work the night (2nd), and overnight (3rd) shift.
- You must be able to successfully lead a team of security associates.
- You must be able to work under stressful situations.
- You must be able to handle confidential information.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must have excellent writing and spelling skills.
- Experience in security or loss prevention in a resort or similar establishment preferred.
- You must be flexible to complete any additional tasks assigned by the security management while providing superior service to guests of the hotel with a SMILE!
Only candidates that meet the requirements above will be considered.
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
We offer a positive and fun working environment.
We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!
If interested, please apply today! We will review resumes and applications. If selected, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.