Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
The Marketing Cloud Email Specialist is responsible for managing the end-to-end production of marketing campaigns and marketing automation across the enterprise, analyze audience segments to implement marketing strategies, and take lead in cross-functional projects to ensure effective scaling with company growth. This is a full-time; salaried position. The incumbent will be able to work combination of remote and in-office work.
- Own the YMCA of Central Florida Marketing Cloud Roadmap.
- Responsible for daily production, scheduling, delivery and reporting of promotional and transactional emails.
- Plan, propose, define, build, test and report on email and marketing journeys across the Enterprise.
- Manage and track all projects for accuracy and timely delivery.
- Validate and monitor email functionality, appearance, delivery and perform ongoing optimizations across devices/browsers.
- Follow established tones, including brand standards, and execute within platform.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM and generating reports.
- Perform planned and adhoc analysis and reporting as required.
- Influence marketing strategy and develop new email ideas.
- Maintain vital internal relationships and localization of assets needed to support campaigns.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring industry best practices and compliances such as CAN/SPAM/GDPR.
- Be a team player and support all aspects of department marketing plans and execution.
- Drive cross-functional marketing initiatives with Marketing, Operations and Family Center teams to increase provider activations and member retention.
- Bachelor's degree required; Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Experience with building scalable, broad reach email acquisition partnerships & programs, while assisting on-boarding programs to maximize engagement.
- Experienced setting multi-channel campaigns for multi-location organization.
- Understanding of quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills highly recommended, and working knowledge of HTML/CSS/AMP scripting and email design is preferred.
- Understanding of email design, delivery, CAN SPAM, GDPR and analytics required.
- Ability to communicate effectively complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Must complete successful background screening, which includes criminal and drug screening.
- Must be able to work remote and onsite as directed by leadership. Must be able to travel within Central Florida.
- All of the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. The YMCA promotes an equal employment opportunity work place which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties.
- This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.