Our great team at Health Fund Solutions is looking for full time Project Manager that will be able to travel 75% to new facility sites for set up. The position requires experience with Medicaid and Disability and EPIC.
If you are looking for a great Company to work for that has great benefits, you have found the perfect place. Join our team and build your career as a Project Manager with our organization. ONLY apply if you have experience with Project Management.
The position will play a large role with HealthFund Solutions after a contract is signed for a facility. The position will encompass from starting up a facility to seeing it through to a seamless operation. The Project Manager will be acting as a liaison and representative of the organization with the facility. The Project Manager will work and interact with facility leadership in many capacities such as learning the requirements for staff onboarding and attending facility leadership meetings. May be required to give presentations. Communication to HealthFund Solutions Leadership team is vital. This position will be doing all coordination of each facility and writing Standard Operating Procedures.
The Project Manager will be the point of contact for all matters related to the guidance of new on-site management and staff. Assist and coordinate with Human Resources locations for remote onboarding. Ensure that all contractual obligations are being meet by HFS.
Assist or arrange all training needed for new Managers. Ensure all employees are able to obtain computer and badge access to facility.
· Accepts assignments of the start-up of facilities located in various locations in Florida and across the United States
· Be able to outline and develop the start of a new facility with clarity and fluidity
· Perform as a liaison between the facility and HealthFund Solutions
· Adhere to all contract requirements
· Exceed all deadlines and budget requirements
· Be able to write Standard Operating Procedures clearly and concisely
· Make staff introductions to facility case management
· Act with a sense of urgency with employee access to facilities
· Ability to think critically, be proactive and be a self-starter
· Excellent communicator to Leadership
· EPIC Background
· Be fluid in all job functions and can change as needed
· Follow-up and follow through on each portion of the project is essential
· Must be able to travel 75% of the time
· Needs to have excellent computer skills with Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Must have a bachelor’s degree
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is highly preferred
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Supplemental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 9 Paid Holidays
If interested in this great job opportunities and you have experience as a Project Manager, we would love to have you join our team. ONLY apply if you have experience with Project Management, Medicaid and Disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year