Temporary Trainer/Team Lead Hybrid
TTEC is now hiring for Hybrid - Team Leads!
If this describes you …
- Team Orientated
- Outgoing & Focused
- Passionate & Motivated
… then,APPLY TODAY!
As a Trainer, you will be conducting training classes with new hires. Ensuring that they are properly prepared for the production environment by introducing protocols, inspiring performance and guiding the agents to into their new career with TTEC. Providing the best possible training environment for our new hires will be imperative and an essential part of your success as a leader, as our goal is for this team to remain with you as your transition into a Team Lead on the production floor.
As a Team Lead, you will supervise the daily activities of a group of call center associates by providing mentoring, coaching and guidance. Other responsibilities include working with associates to address employee relations issues, coordinating all associate activity related to training, development and performance.
In this position, it will be your responsibility to engage and develop each member of your team so that they can achieve their full potential. You'll also be directly accountable for associate attrition and employee satisfaction. Plus, you'll be responsible for monitoring absence and attendance for your team.
In this position, you'll be expected to manage to operational protocol by keeping management apprised to real-time situations and be responsible for frequently taking escalated or complex calls from customers and you'll be expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures. You'll also be responsible for partnering with the Quality department to ensure the achievement of company and client quality goals, training agents on new or revised information relating to the services, products, or processes of the project.
Become a Member of the TTEC Team
TTEC has a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 17 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. Its people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work.
What we offer:
And here's the important stuff…
TTEC provides our associates with:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Paid training
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Must hold a valid Healthcare License or be willing to obtain a Healthcare License
- Associate's degree (A.A.), equivalent from a two-year college, technical school or equivalent work experience
- Must have superior time management and organizational skills
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical reports
- Strong knowledge of call center metrics and improvement methods
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must be Licensed Health Insurance Agent
- Must have a minimum of one-year experience working in a call center environment
- Sales experience or experience coaching to sales quotas
- Open enrollment experience
- Experience leading a group of 15 or more in a call center environment
- Experience training adult learners in a classroom setting
Please remember to submit a resume.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Division: Orlando, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02X9E-en Work From Home: No
Apply for Temporary Trainer/Team Lead Hybrid
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly