Healthcare Customer Service Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Orlando, FL.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text 'TTEC' to 97211 (Standard message & data rates may apply), or call 1.866.796.5485 to connect with us.
To be eligible for this role you MUST
- Reside within Florida – you may either pick-up your TTEC-provided work equipment at our Orlando, FL office or have it shipped to your address
- Have >15 mbps internet speed as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Router must be within close vicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
• Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
• Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
• Maintain customer accounts and information
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
• Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
• Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
• Empathy is the key – it's so important it bears repeating
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
• High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
• The passion and drive to make a difference
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Orlando, FL, USA
Work From Home:
Apply for Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly