Service Technician - Carpet and Flood Restoration
We are currently accepting applications and conducting interviews for a Carpet/ Flood and restoration technician with solid customer service skills and remediation experience. Must have customer service experience on site in the past with various customers.
Only accepting applicants that are qualified with prior carpet cleaning or, flood restoration and mold or, remediation experience.
Candidates should have the following:
- Basic skills in carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, and flood management.
- Remediation skills with regard to tear down, site supervision and mold job remediation.
- Must have a CLEAN AND CURRENT driving record and a valid drivers license - no exceptions.
- Great customer service skills, and a customer service driven attitude, be able to lift 50 pounds, and manage equipment effectively.
- Must speak English, however, Bilingual skills are a welcome plus.
- Be reliable and responsible with the ability to work independently running a daily schedule and managing job site remediation as well as an on call schedule. (some rotating weekend work required)
Must be in good physical condition/health, and have the ability to manage lifting, bending, stairs and heavy equipment.
Must have transportation to and from work
We offer health, dental and vision benefits after 60 days; paid life insurance, paid vacation, sick days, bonus opportunities, and a generous salary and commission structure. Looking for serious job seekers minimum 23 years old.
You will be required to fill out a full employment application at our office location, please bring essential information to complete, drivers license etc.
Please respond via e-mail with work experience and phone number; we will contact you for a phone interview based on work background.
Apply for Service Technician - Carpet and Flood Restoration
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly