Warehouse Associate- Starting at $16.70 an hour
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
Year 1 - $16.70/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 2 - $17.20/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 3 - $17.75/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 4 - $18.30/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 5 - $18.85/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
*While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures.
• Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and receiving based on store demands and product handling guidelines.
• Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
• Follows the Ergonomic program according to established procedures.
• Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
• Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
• Participates in taking inventory counts according to guidelines.
• Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Selects products efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare product for store deliveries.
• Ability to place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse.