We are looking for porter who can work with other staff members to ensure that our customers receive prompt, seamless service.
The Porter will assist in cleaning the bar, and all other necessities, and taking on other duties to support the Bar back and ensure that the venue operates smoothly.
A porter should be efficient, reliable, and perceptive with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as trash duty.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More experience, education, training, or certifications may be preferred but not required.
- Minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional appearance.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and customers calmly and rationally.
- Observant and thorough.
- Responsible, punctual.
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods and working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Base pay + tips nightly.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic shield at work stations Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place