Service Dispatch Coordinator
As our business continues to grow, FAS Windows & Doors, Central Florida's premier window and door company, seeks a SERVICE DISPATCHER/COORDINATOR in our NW Orlando offices. This position is responsible for repair service scheduling and follow-up, communicating with our customers and providing support to our field service technicians.
You must have some window/door knowledge, as you will be responsible for:
1. Scheduling service appointments with our customers.
2. Verifying, inspecting and preparing window/door parts orders for installation by service techs.
3. Entering detailed notes in our customer database.
4. Answering telephone inquiries promptly and professionally.
5. Maintaining inventory of items stocked on service vehicles.
6. Assisting with general office duties.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred. You must have at least one year of experience working in an office, preferably in a service environment. Some window/door knowledge and service skill is also necessary to be successful in this position. Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted. Moderately proficient with Microsoft Office, good computer skills are a must. Excellent organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Must be able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a fast paced, service oriented environment, dealing with daily deadlines, and maintain a positive, can-do attitude when dealing with customers and coworkers.
Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics. This is a core value of our company!
We offer a competitive benefits and earnings package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(K), Discretionary Time Off and a professional work environment. You must be 18 years of age or older and possess English language skills. Spanish language skills are a plus, but not a requirement.
If you have the needed skills and interest, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment with salary requirements. No phone calls please!
Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today!
More searches like this
- Construction Skilled Labor Trades $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Manufacturing Skilled Labor Trades $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Retail Skilled Labor Trades $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Utilities Skilled Labor Trades $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando