Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for a part time Library Technical Assistant. This The Library Technical Assistant assists Seminole State College students, faculty, staff and the community at the information services desk; maintains patron records; follows library procedures in the loaning and discharging of library materials; and has direct contact with the public.
1. Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
2. One year library or related experience.
3. Experience utilizing a personal computer and software, such as Microsoft Office suite.
1. Diploma from a two-year certificate or degree program of higher education.
2. Two years of library or related experience.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
· Cover Letter
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.