FRONT DESK MANAGER / MOD
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South is currently accepting applications for a Front Desk Night Manager / Manager on Duty.
The Night Manager is an entry level management position that serves as Manager on Duty for our convention hotel. Responsible for monitoring the condition of the physical plant and service levels throughout the hotel, including resolution of guest concerns. The Front Desk Night Manager oversees the Front Desk Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum one year previous supervisory or management experience in front office preferred.
- Knowledge of OnQ Management System
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets.
- Have knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures.
- Able to report to scheduled shifts.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, by telephone and in person.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be computer literate, have attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
The candidate will have opportunities to learn new skills and grow in their career. Our benefit package includes:
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family
- Savings and Retirement Plan (401K)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision
**Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.**