Associate Director of Web Content
For the 12th consecutive year, Rollins College has been named a “Great College to Work For”. Be a part of the Rollins experience and find a place where you belong. Ready to join us?
The Rollins College Office of Marketing is seeking a creative and service-oriented Associate Director of Web Content to join and lead their team! Reporting to the Director of Web Strategy, the Associate Director of Web Content serves alongside the Associate Director of Application Development and the Director of Digital Marketing to maintain and enhance the quality and effectiveness of Rollins’ key digital marketing channels, including websites, landing pages, and public-facing web applications.
The Associate Director of Web Content will contribute to and help implement the college’s web and digital marketing strategy by providing support in a number of areas, including but not limited to SEO and content strategies, conversion rate optimization, analytics tracking, and quality assurance testing. They will also work to proactively address quality concerns and respond to support issues submitted by the campus community. In addition, this role also oversees training for campus stakeholders on a number of technologies, including content management systems and analytics tools.
Total Rewards & Compensation:
- 25 Days - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- 11 Days - Paid Holidays
- 10 Days - Paid College Closure Days
- Eligible for Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurances (within 30 days of hire)
- 100% Employer-Funded Health Reimbursement Account ($125+/month)
- 100% Employer-Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 11.5% Employer Retirement Contributions
- Discounted On-Campus Dining Meal Plans
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Free Access to Campus Amenities (gyms, pools, library, sporting events and more)
- Free Full Tuition for Employees and their Families
- Pet Insurance
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellbeing Programs: Blue Rewards, Rally Dollars, Hinge Health Musculoskeletal Coaching
- Plus More!
- Local & National Discount Programs, including Winter Park Locations (i.e. shops, restaurants, gift cards and more)
- Free E-Training Courses & Professional Development Opportunities
- IT Software & Laptop Discounts (Apple, Lenovo, and more)
- College Bookstore Discounts
- Annual Service Awards & Recognition Programs
- Plus More!
Rollins offers a competitive salary. Click here to review our full benefits package.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and troubleshoot websites, landing pages, and applications supported by the Office of Marketing.
- Collaborate with the Director of Web Strategy and Associate Director of Application Development to improve usability and effectiveness of websites and landing pages.
- Conduct training sessions and develop training materials on related procedures and systems.
- Collaborate with the Director of Web Strategy and Director of Digital Marketing to create, implement, and maintain SEO and CRO strategies.
- Maintain SEO and analytics platforms.
- Track and report on quality and conversion metrics.
- Document and maintain a comprehensive audit of Rollins’ web environment, including domains, URL redirects, web and database servers, CMS, and management platforms.
- Maintain relationships with partners across campus who are trained as web editors with access to the website CMS and other supported systems.
- Work with IT to upgrade various technologies on a regular basis.
- Manage student workers as needed.
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques, and product offerings.
- Perform other departmental duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a comparable marketing role.
- Experience developing, editing, and managing web and digital content.
- Experience with CMS and digital automation platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, email and SEO tracking tools.
- Customer service mindset and responsiveness.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment.
- Hubspot experience.
- Working in-person, on campus, in an office/field environment.
- Work requires visual strain and use of computer.
- Overtime, evenings, and weekends may be required as needed.
To learn more about Rollins effort about the College’s response to COVID-19, please click here..
Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately.
About the Rollins' Office of Marketing:
The Rollins College’s Office of Marketing is dedicated to advancing the College’s brand, mission, and vision through marketing and branding initiatives that build increasing strength in our admissions markets and generosity from our philanthropic supporters, with the goal of strengthening revenue and thus ensuring the college’s mission and prosperity.
About Rollins College:
Rollins seeks to foster and to model a campus environment that is welcoming, safe, and inclusive to all of our administrators, faculty, staff, and students. We view differences (e.g. nationality, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, physical ability, learning styles, perspectives, etc.) not as obstacles to be overcome but as rich opportunities for understanding, learning, and growth.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical characteristics, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational programs and activities.