Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Graphic Designer that will work closely with our creative team and marketing managers through all stages of design. This individual will have the opportunity to lead and develop high-level creative initiatives across the agency's diverse portfolio.
The ideal candidate overflows with passion, ideas, and creativity. You are a visionary, strategic thinker, and supremely talented designer. You can take lead on any project big or small and deliver outstanding work every time. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with a team of creatives, producers, developers, and account manager teammates.
Although not mandatory, a candidate with a strong UX/UI design and background in HTML development is a plus.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to brainstorm, take direction, prioritize tasks, and concept unique ideas from creative briefs
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Be exceptional at design craft, typography, concepts, and digital design expertise
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design
- A keen eye for detail with strong layout skills
- Comfortable with fast deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of work
- Must have a very strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers, and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices, and experience with the latest tools for efficient interactive design
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS that would allow you to give specific direction to developers, or develop small projects on your own a plus, but not required
- Experience with 3D object design and animation a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Visual Arts, Advertising, or related field
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Must have 5+ years of experience in digital, print, email, and social media design
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Portfolio of completed design projects
Perks and Benefits
- Great team and culture
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive compensation
- High Profile Fortune 500 clients
* MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE DESIGN PORTFOLIO (showing a wide range of print and digital work for marketing-specific purposes). Only candidates with an online portfolio will be considered.
* Please refrain from contacting our offices directly, we will review candidates and respond to those qualified in a timely manner. Only Qualified Candidates, please respond directly through Orlandojobs.com.