Compensation Analyst I
4 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compensation Analyst I
Under direct supervision, the Compensation Analyst I position performs analysis and support services in the development and administration of compensation programs. Serves as an internal expert in compensation to staff and management. Responsible for functions including, but not limited to, salary structures, compliance, market analysis, and internal/external equity assessments. This is a visiting, renewable position.
ADMINISTRATION-HUMAN RESOURCE Compensation
Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Type of Appointment:
$48,722 to Negotiable
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 0+ years of relevant experience
Additional Minimum Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill:
- Knowledge of best practices in Human Resources. Industry certification such as (S)PHR/SHRM-(S)CP is preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices in Classification and Compensation. Industry certification such as CAC or CCP.
- Previous compensation experience.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in effective time management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Additional Application Materials Requirements:
Please submit a resume and a cover letter.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
If you are selected as the final candidate for an employment opportunity here at UCF, both your position and salary will be significantly based upon the information that you have provided in your application for employment. We urge you to please take the time to complete the application in its entirety.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.