Breakfast Cook - Embassy Suites
Title: Breakfast Cook
Location: Orlando, Florida
The Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South is currently accepting applications for Breakfast Cook.
As a Breakfast Cook, you would be responsible to provide our guests an excellent dining experience during our Complimentary Cook- to-Order hours in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and cook food items for line and cook-to-order breakfast consumption using standardized food techniques.
- Assist in the coordination of opening and closing breakfast as well as all line prep duties.
- Prepare all food for the following day as required and directed.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment.
- Maintain sanitary regulations of food temperatures and rotating products.
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage work areas to include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables and equipment.
- Learn menus and recipes, preparations and presentations.
- Ability to operate dish machine and three compartment sinks.
- Separate and remove trash and all garbage and place it in designated containers for disposal at end of shift.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Previous experience is a plus but not required.
**Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.**