Production General Helper
Job Summary: To produce and bake all products in the highest quality and in a timely manner, according to job function, process controls, product specifications.
Position Responsibilities / Objectives
- Load peel boards or pans in correct product alignment on rack or in conveyor system.
- Minimize product “doubles” and/or rejected products.
- Place misshaped dough pieces from product line into scrap dough containers
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly condition of make-up equipment, proofing, and baking areas.
- Maintain flow of pans or boards to keep line running continuously.
- Adjust all dough pieces on peel boards or pans for correct spacing, according to product specifications.
- Monitor proofing cycle for each product run and retard the appropriate products for allotted time according to product specifications.
- Monitor proofer/oven times and temperatures, steam settings, oven loader settings, according to process controls.
- Score or imprint dough according to product specifications.
- Ensure that Production Line is running at proper speed for product being packaged.
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly grasp tasks quickly.
- Reliability and dependability is a key factor for success with the company
- Background check and physical with drug screen required.