Front Office Agent - Embassy Suites
Title: Front Office Agent
Department: Front Office
Location: Orlando, Florida
The Embassy Suites - Orlando Lake Buena Vista South is currently accepting applications for Front Office Agent
As a Front Office Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests with a smile and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment and making change.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties as directed by Front Desk Manager.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a minimum one year of verifiable previous Hilton/OnQ experience.
- Must have a minimum one year of verifiable previous Front Desk Experience.
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow associates and hotel assets.
- Able to report to scheduled shifts.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, by telephone and in person.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be computer literate, have attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
**Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.**