Plumbing Service Technician
Are you a skilled Service Plumber looking to advance your career with a company that is positive, supportive, family oriented, and fun work culture?
Frank Gay Residential Services is a well-established plumbing company with a continuously growing business that has been around for more than 40 years.
We are immediately hiring full-time motivated individual with at least two years of Residential plumbing experience that can work independently and step in as a leader when necessary. You will travel to your customers’ homes to diagnose & troubleshoot their plumbing systems, identify & convey the issue(s) with your customers, and complete the agreed-upon repair and/or installation.
YOU bring your plumbing experience and drive to optimize every job, WE provide you with the following:
- Year-Round work
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay and automated payroll
- Fully stocked company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tablet, and uniform
- Robust benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401k match, and more
- Paid Time off & Paid Company Holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- May be eligible for relocation bonus
- At least 2 years of experience in residential plumbing service & repair
- Must pass motor vehicle & background check and drug screen
- Superb customer service skills, honest, dependable, and reliable
- Strength and dexterity