Electrical Service Technician
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | On-Going Training
Frank Gay Services is a 45 year old business, started by family and still keeping much of the family feel. We are always improving and growing and recognize that we cannot reach our goals without the daily contribution of the best technicians around! We are committed to providing ongoing training and development in both technical and intangible skills. With strong growth projected over the next several years, now is the right time to come build a career with us. Come join our team!
Who you are: Experienced Electrician who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting, and earning customers for life!
What you will do:
- Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems
- Perform general electrical maintenance and read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Inspect, diagnose and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Inspect and perform corrective maintenance on circuit breakers and transformers
- Follow national electrical code and state and local building regulations
- Track repairs and work completed in trade software, Service Titan
- Engage with customer/client to inform them of issue, solution, and outcome; recommend products and services for optimal system performance
Why join THIS team?:
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- Company truck, gas card, phone, tablet, and uniform
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training
You must have these things:
- 2+ years of Electrical Service experience is preferred.
- Must pass Motor Vehicle, Background check, and Drug Screen
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- Physical dexterity.