Attractions Team Member (Part Time)
At the Crayola Experience, we are ambassadors for the power of color and creativity. Each day, we help children discover the magic of color through hands-on experiences that allow them to express their unique ideas so they blossom into inspired, original adults. Help children discover the magic by joining us as an...
Attractions Team Member (Part Time)
As an Attractions Team Member you will be the most critical link in ensuring our guests have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back again and again. Your primary responsibilities will include providing quality guest service to all guests and to assist them in participating and enjoying in all of the Crayola Experience attractions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistently meet a guest satisfaction standards, greet all guests and answer any questions
• Oversees attraction areas to ensure service excellence, safety and cleanliness with guests
• Facilitates art projects and activities with guests
• Prepares materials, maintains appropriate inventory of necessary materials, monitors activities and cleans work stations as needed.
• Hosts birthday parties and/or Manufacturing demonstrations on rotating basis
• Monitors activity areas and adapts the facilitation of an area according to guest volume
• Assists in workshops, special events and outreach activities as needed
• Cross-trains in other departments including retail, F&B, and admissions
• High School Diploma Preferred.
• Required to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed for the operation.
• Fun, outgoing personality. Ability to engage guests, children and families in an upbeat, positive manner.
• Prior experience working with children preferred.
• Prior experience in a museum, educational setting, guest service center or family attraction helpful.
• Strong oral, interpersonal and guest service skills required.
• Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to guest service and programming procedures and policies.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple functions and multitask.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WHY CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE?
- Free admission to Crayola Experience for employees
- Free admission tickets for family and friends
- Education Assistance Program
- Product discounts at Crayola Experience retail store
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous food discounts in the Crayola Experience Cafe
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and local services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel, and entertainment
- Fun contests and cool prizes
- Company sponsored employee events
- Company matched 401k
Crayola is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, use of a guide or support animal for a disability, a relationship to a person with a disability, veteran status, having a GED (rather than a high school diploma), or any other legally-protected status.
Search Firm Representatives:
Please Read Carefully.
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Human Resources is responsible for all vendor relationships and establishing written contingent and retained search firm agreements. Please do not contact Crayola employees directly. All communication with search firm vendors should be directed to Human Resources.