At Launch That, we celebrate our success and offer a vibrant and fun culture that focuses on relationships and collaboration! In addition to a full suite of benefits, our team members enjoy a unique breakroom with complimentary Xbox, arcade games, hot beverages on demand, fountain drinks, and a robust snack bar! We volunteer in our community and we have exciting company events. We work hard and appreciate work/life balance, so all of our team members enjoy a paid company-wide Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st each year!
Our mission is to connect people to extraordinary resources.
Launch That was founded in 2007 as an entrepreneurial digital marketing startup that's grown from 2 founders in a garage to almost 100 digital, tech, creative and content professionals in the heart of downtown Orlando. We’re on the cutting edge of digital marketing with a vision to build the most valuable digital brands. We believe we will achieve this by connecting people to extraordinary resources. Launch That's core talent is exceptional. Many team members have 10+ years of experience in digital industries across extremely competitive business lines. However, it's our culture that distinguishes us. We're a close-knit, interactive company with a passion to build something special. This is exemplified by our state-of-the-art workplace which we designed and own ourselves. It is also demonstrated in our unique, fun events where we celebrate our successes. We believe that our work starts and ends with our team - and it's that focus that makes us one of the best places to work, not just in Orlando, but in the country.
Salesforce Administrator Job Description:
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for scoping, development, testing, and ongoing support and maintenance for multiple Salesforce instances. This role will work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to implement solutions for changing business and marketing needs. The Salesforce Administrator will also manage essential day-to-day tasks including testing, researching, and troubleshooting in order to sustain smooth operation of our CRM for our users. This role is expected to reflect expertise, autonomy, and self-direction in its approach to the responsibilities assigned below.
This will not be a fully remote position, long-term. Under non-pandemic circumstances, it will be hybrid, and collaboration will be necessary in the physical office for a specified number of days per week. In-office protocols are designed for safety. Launch That has flexible work from home options that will continue to be available. We are a conscientious workplace and make recommended changes to our current voluntary return to office practices, as warranted by changing conditions in our area.
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance.
- Create and maintain validation rules and custom workflows.
- Administration and support across various Salesforce projects, including but not limited to:
- Manage multiple user setups including profiles and roles
- Build and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Assist with the development of new functionality, customization or enhancements.
- Create and maintain documentation for Salesforce processes, policies, configuration and user guides.
- Audit and QA testing for iterative development cycles across various Salesforce projects.
- User testing including developing test plans, creating user test cases, and scheduling testers.
- Develop and test new functionality and customization or enhancements.
- Release & environment management (i.e.: deployments).
- Provide training and drive adoption of the existing system as well as new features or functionality that is developed.
- Identify areas that they can assist and streamline processes alongside fellow team members in areas such as: data collection, data transformation,
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Intermediate experience with the Salesforce Lightning including the development of Lightning Web Components.
- Experience working in Salesforce Sandbox instances and deploying components to QA and Production environments.
- Experience with Salesforce Apex including the ability to design and develop new Triggers and Classes.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- Have a strong detail-oriented skill set.
- Ability and willingness to take direction accurately (taking notes is necessary), while also being able to take initiative and think outside-the-box when the situation requires it.
- Proficient time-management and prioritization skills.
- Professional maturity and the ability to stay focused on the job at hand.
Why Work @ Launch That?
- In 2020, we became a best place to work!
- We invest in ourselves and our community (read more about How We Give Back)
- We value ideas, creativity, and productivity. People who succeed at Launch That are those who are passionate about their roles and our mission.
- We know benefits are an important part of a Rocketeer’s professional life, and we evaluate and update them on a recurring basis. We offer employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, 401K, an Employee Assistance Plan, generous PTO including Maternity and Paternity leave, as well as career growth opportunities, and more!