Great job opportunity! Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company. We are currently seeking Custodial Technicians with proven skills for our apartment communities located in Orlando, Daytona, and Tampa FL.
- Pressure wash, paint and maintenance building appearance
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- High school graduate/diploma required.
- Valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle required.
- Follow-up college or technical school training preferred.
- Industry relevant or trade certifications / licenses preferred.
- Criminal background and drug test required.
Picerne requires that its employees be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, Picerne will require that employees and applicants provide proof of vaccination, but will not require employees and applicants to provide medical information. In jurisdictions where proof of vaccination is not permitted to be obtained, Picerne will require written certification from employees and applicants that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19. Picerne will consider accommodation where applicants have certain medical contraindications or sincerely held religious reasons for declining vaccination.
Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer