Marketing & Social Media Specialist
The GreatJobSpot.com family of companies uses world-class technology for a common mission, to connect job seekers with employers, via our job boards and live hiring events. Our recruiting platforms include OrlandoJobs.com, which focuses on all industries within the Central Florida market and GreatInsuranceJobs.com, which focuses on the insurance industry, nation-wide. Both are leaders in their respective niches.
The Marketing & Social Media Specialist will promote the companies’ services to existing and prospective employers (clients) and to job seekers through the strategic use of social media marketing, recruitment advertising and other promotional channels.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist who, with enthusiastic energy, will oversee, coordinate and participate in the development of marketing strategies and collateral. This role will be responsible for organizing and executing multiple digital marketing strategies that have one goal in common… connecting our great employers (clients) with awesome candidates (job seekers).
This is a critical role. Ultimately, through strategy and design, the goal of this role is to (1) create increased awareness of our company brands (2) create increased awareness of our client’s open jobs. The messaging to our employers and to job seekers must be clear, targeted, visual, fun and impactful. The person in this role will organize, manage and execute the master plan for the delivery of this messaging through all media channels including our company website, social media channels, press releases, and more.
1. Create original graphic design elements (digital and print) and content development for ads, articles and company website.
2. Develop monthly newsletters (for job seekers and employers)
3. Create and execute strategic social media marketing campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tic Tok and LinkedIn)
5. Create marketing collateral for monthly sales promotions (digital and print).
6. Create email marketing campaigns with targeted messaging, based on the specific audience.
7. Support our team of Account Managers with requested reports, data and stats, as needed (cases).
8. Collaborate with Account Managers on targeted marketing needs to increase job posting performance.
9. Maintain a marketing calendar that tracks all marketing events, promotions and product availability.
10. Create landing pages and registration pages for virtual events and update event pages regularly, as needed.
11. Track and report on metrics for events, marketing campaigns, website traffic, as needed.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
3. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
4. Some working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML5
5. Some understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
7. Some working knowledge CSS and HTML and responsive design.
8. Solid working knowledge of email marketing platforms (Mail Chimp is a plus).
9. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is a plus.
Experience in a related field is a plus.
Base Salary and opportunity for company bonuses
Opportunity for advancement
Fun work environment in our downtown Orlando office.
We do a lot of things together as a team. We host job fairs, participate in the HR Florida State Conference, attend Downtown Orlando events, tournaments, company cruises and many other fun events!
We love working here. And we want you to love it, too. The bottom line is with this job every day is different and we want you to be a part of making our work a fun experience, every day.
Think about the position this way… you may be on one of our websites right now looking for a job.
How does it look (how would you make it better)? How did you get there (how could you make it easier)? Did you get an email from us (how could you improve it)?
Did you look us up on your cell phone (how could you improve the experience)? Did you go to one of our websites and see a banner advertising this job (how could you improve the design?)
If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Apply for Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly