Representative, Sales – Online Partner Sales
JOB SUMMARY: Development of opportunities and relationships with existing accounts to increase ticket sales and market share. Development of sales initiatives, advertising and collateral for specific sales areas/locations and partner websites. Act as a liaison between sales clients and internal teams to effectively and efficiently achieve business goals.
- Develops sales/promotional/pricing/other opportunities to increase ticket sales/share of accounts' sales with contracted clients; through direct sales calls (via phone and face-to-face). Achieves objectives for sales volume and associated revenues based on accounts' business model, segments and key processes within the buying/selling process. Inputs and tracks accounts in Salesforce
- Coordinates sales collateral, sales-marketing and related account promotion projects with Trade Marketing and UO internal departments.
- Analyzes weekly sales reporting data, & monthly financial data, interprets results & discusses related strategies within monthly scheduled account review sessions. Adjusts related marketing & distribution strategies based on monthly information
- Understands and maintains UO brand strategy for OUS marketing in accordance with all print, collateral, digital and social media tools created for the channel.
- Coordinates, facilitates, conducts and develops FAMS, incentives and product knowledge trainings for clients
- Maintains current knowledge of all UO parks, hotels and programs to be a useful resource for clients.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Sales and Marketing or Business required.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years in Sales and Marketing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE