Automotive Sales Specialist - Holler Driver's Mart Sanford
***SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED*** (Please discuss dealership payout terms during interview)
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships, a family-owned group of auto dealerships, representing four new car brands and two used car superstores, operates on a one price concept where managers and associates embrace our negotiation free sales environment and a philosophy that the customer comes first.
We are looking for a result-driven, motivated Sales Specialist responsible for promoting and selling the dealership’s products and services through effective sales techniques and quality customer service. We are a negotiation free sales environment where our sales specialists are paid an hourly rate plus bonuses based on the number of cars sold, not the price of the car.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Applying ethical selling techniques; complying with all company, DMV, state and federal requirements
- Understands and follow the Holler-Classic Sales Process
- Present, demonstrate, and explain features and benefits of appropriate vehicle and aftermarket products and services effectively
- Close sales efficiently to attain optimal gross profit and consistently following-up after sale to assure client satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, prioritize and organize work for productive results, and utilize time effectively
- Maintains comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products and services offered for sale
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Pass background screening requirements
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off After 6 months
- Referral Program
- Associate Discount Program
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness (Dave Ramsey) Program
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- This is a non-exempt position plus bonus. Pay plan will be discussed during the interview process
- Following state recommendations
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program.? Upon an applicant's request, Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the application process.? We are a drug free workplace.