Sales - Account Manager - Inside Sales
Our companies, under GreatJobSpot.com, OrlandoJobs.com and GreatInsuranceJobs.com, are looking to expand our sales teams. In the recruitment, marketing, and advertising business, so much has changed except one thing; employers need to find great talent.
We are committed to our employers and as we add to staff, your contributions will allow you to connect job seekers to our clients with our world-class technology and live hiring events (including large-scale hiring events at the Amway Center).
Post COVID-19 recruiting is starting to heat up. Employers know that once COVID passes, they will need to re-staff. For the last twenty years, this has been our passion.
Your day will be part managing a well-established book of current clients as well as calling, meeting and selling new business and business development. The products we offer our clients are target-driven to make sure we deliver great candidates, via our job board, hiring events and community engagement.
Since 2004, OrlandoJobs.com has seen every trend and competitor, recessions, technology changes, mobile, generation changes and artificial intelligence enter our space. If you want to work for a company that can adapt to these challenges every time (and enjoy the challenge of doing this), we would love to talk to you.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including telephone, social media and networking events.
- Implements strategies for sales and applies product knowledge to match products to the needs of clients.
- Negotiates pricing and terms of product packages, and prepares service agreements.
- Collaborates with account managers and marketing team achieve individual and team sales goals.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and updates on leads to the Sales Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills; utilizing a consultative sales approach to sell job board technology, cutting-edge marketing strategies, and virtual and live hiring events.
- Proven ability to identify, cultivate and close new business opportunities.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce or related software.
- A desire for continued learning and training.
- Collaborate with a team of outstanding professionals to continue to increase our employer brands and revenue.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Base salary and commissions
- Full benefits (healthcare)
- Opportunity for growth!
- An energic work environment in our downtown Orlando office.
- 3 Weeks Paid time off
- Annual Company Cruise
- Attendance at local events
- Local community activities for local charities and foundations
Your typical day includes servicing clients with great professionalism, calling new clients to build relationships and develop recruiting strategies utilizing our technology and learning about the recruiting business. Your success is the ability to build your own client base. This is the opportunity.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply!
- Social distancing guidelines in place