Human Resources Director
TLC Engineering Solutions, Inc. a National Top 25 engineering firm with focus on large facility design including healthcare, education, federal, municipal, and related facilities, is seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Human Resources. TLC is headquartered in Orlando and has 14 offices across east/central USA.
As Director of Human Resources, reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for monitoring and adapting the firm’s Human Resources strategies and goals, policies, and practices in supporting employee satisfaction, positive workplace culture, and limit TLC liability. This role focuses on utilizing the candidate’s professional knowledge, leadership, training, and extensive experience to develop operational and strategic policies and objectives that support TLC’s business plans. You will be directing, supervising, and mentoring the Human Resources team in support of benefits, heath/safety, compensation/payroll, training/development, performance management, recruitment/staffing, employee relations, and organizational planning. You will interact with the executive leadership team, Board of Directors, shareholders, staff engineers, and the entire corporate support team.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 20+ years of experience in A/E/C environment preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational leadership and analytical skills
- Minimum of 5+ years supervisory/management experience of a Human Resources team
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Ownership Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Workplace and Schedule
About TLC's Culture and Projects:
TLC Engineering Solutions is the only JUST labeled engineering firm in Florida, the International Living Future Institute program that values a corporation’s impact on equity, diversity, and stewardship toward social justice.
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC participates in E-Verify.
Apply for Human Resources Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consulting Mechanical $100,000 - $124,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Energy Mechanical $100,000 - $124,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Government Mechanical $100,000 - $124,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Professional Mechanical $100,000 - $124,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Technology Mechanical $100,000 - $124,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando