Talent Acquisition Consultant ll
Talent Acquisition Consultant ll
The Talent Acquisition Consultant II will develop strong business partnerships, provide policy and procedure guidance, and serve as a consultant to hiring managers and department administrators on staffing-related activities to accomplish timely hiring. This position oversees the recruitment, selection, and placement of employees. Develops, and implements hiring policies for the campus. Provides advice and counsel to campus on employment practices, recruitment processes, and competitive hiring practices. This role is critical in developing and implementing positive experiences for our campus partners, candidates, and new hires.
The roles and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Consultant II are to:
- Advise hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process from position vacancy through the extension of an offer. Monitor and ensure consistent application of UCF's policies and procedures governing employment and appointments. Assist in maintaining statistics on vacancies and recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Review and approve hire requests. Review EEO selection/non-selection rationale on selected candidates. Assign appropriate employment preferences to applicants for USPS and A&P positions. Verify the qualifications of selected candidates. Review education and employment verification based on position requirements.
- Facilitate training workshops for hiring managers and the university community in the application of Talent Acquisition policies. Create and maintain PowerPoint, training material, and guides.
- Process and review background checks and/or credit checks, as well as, review other pre-employment checks for selected candidates.
- Coordinate marketing activities, including participation in job fairs and compilation of advertising materials, meeting with hiring officials to assess recruitment and advertising needs, develop cost-effective advertising strategies to address needs, evaluate the effectiveness of advertising dollars expended and provide assistance with local and national recruitment advertisements.
Talent Acquisition is committed to developing practices and processes that support attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce and values diversity of thoughts, background, and experience.
HUMAN RESOURCE - Talent Acquisition
Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Type of Appointment:
Visiting - Renewable
$42,367 - Negotiable
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with utilizing ATS system
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a consultant and partner with multiple clients
- Previous full-cycle recruiting experience
- Extensive customer service experience and proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to organize complex projects and see them through to successful completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Higher education experience a plus
Additional Application Materials Requirements:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Visiting positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available. The position will be renewable for up to a period of four years.
UCF’s expectation is that an employee of UCF will reside in Florida as of the date the employment begins.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Central Florida is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request. The UCF's affirmative action plans for qualified individuals with disabilities and protected Veterans are available for inspection in the Office for Institutional Equity, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.