S.I. Goldman Company, Inc. is looking for an energetic, friendly, and outgoing individual for our front office operations at our main office in Longwood. Your central goal is to provide our clients, vendors, and employees with outstanding customer service and support. As the “face” of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable, outgoing, and friendly with outstanding people skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greet and direct employees, vendors, clients, and guests.
- Answer phone, screen, and direct incoming calls.
- Monitor visitor access.
- Receive and sort mail, packages, and deliveries.
- Ensure the front desk and lobby area are neat, presentable, and equipped with any necessary supplies.
- Process outgoing mail and packages.
- Track and order office supplies.
- Provide general administrative support to various departments as needed.
The skill set you should bring to this position:
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A good understanding of front office procedures.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher).
- Ability to speak and read the English language.
- Must have a pleasant phone disposition and positive personality.
- Previous receptionist or front office experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a diverse environment.
- Must be able to use a multi-line telephone system.
- Must be able to work in the United States.