Enterprise Accounts Sales Development Rep TFB
THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we’re proud to serve approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
Responsibilities : Responsibilities :
- Create new leads for Enterprise/Fortune 500 business segment via web browsing, referrals, and calling campaigns. Meet and exceed monthly appointments quota and maintain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Coordinate with customers and Account Managers to schedule meetings. Use google maps to determine drive time and distance between appointments and meetings
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile’s productivity and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct
Qualifications : Qualifications :
- Two plus years related sales / telemarketing experience with proven track record.
- Committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and multi-task. Self-starter with independent ability to meet strong deadlines with detail and effectiveness.
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Knowledge, ability, focus, and skill to provide superior business sales delivery and support
- Remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the customer’s industry as well as in the wireless industry
- Strong analysis, reporting, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly competitive personality
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum Qualifications : Minimum Qualifications :
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Apply for Enterprise Accounts Sales Development Rep TFB
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly