Pest Control Technician - Training Provided - Hiring Immediately
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company phone and or/tablet
- Competitive pay, plus sales commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision
- Company paid life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid Time off and holidays
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance in the company
- Employee referral bonuses
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is a leader in pest management offering service to homebuilders
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL)
Previous Pest Control Technician experience is a plus, but if you haven’t worked in the pest control industry, we will train!
As a HomeTeam Pest Control Technician, you can expect to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform
- Discuss and diagnose pest issues with homeowners
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
Qualifications Skills Required
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
High School/GED or better.
1 year: Experience and/or the ability to work in the field independently
1 year: Experience and/or the ability to manage route-based assignments
Licenses & Certifications Required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)