Lead Teacher $250.00 Sign On Bonus
Ladybird Academy is hiring Teachers!
Our corporate locations offer excellent opportunities for training and advancement.
Great benefits include a one-time Sign-On Bonus, Health, 401K, PTO, employee discounts, and more.
Ladybird Academy creates enriching early education and quality childcare experiences for children ages 6 weeks through Pre-K, in addition to our After School Care Program.
Ladybird Academy is seeking professional, experienced Preschool Teachers who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children every day.
At Ladybird Academy, we pride ourselves on being a leader in developing children's minds and providing the best environment for children to learn and grow. When you walk into our Academy, you will immediately fall in love with our state-of-the-art enrichment rooms with a curriculum tailored to each learning level.
Your excitement and expertise will make a difference!
- Competitive pay - Lead Teacher $14.00-$15.00
- Medical coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounted childcare (upon availability)
- 401K (after a year of employment)
- $250.00 Sign-on bonus (after 60 days of employment)
Lead Teacher Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise children at all times, maintaining a secure, safe environment for exploration and learning.
- Supervise and train assistants in your room on policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Implement lesson plans.
- Complete necessary classroom reports.
- Prepare daily reports for each child in your classroom.
- Attend staff meetings outside of business hours.
- Provide positive feedback to parents.
- Prepare Ages and Stages (ASQ's) reports.
- Adhere to proceedings and regulations with the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
- Change diapers and toilet train children as necessary.
- Attend ongoing training to keep education and regulations up to date.
Lead Teacher Required Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Early Childhood Education experience
- Must meet DCF and Ladybird Academy 45 hour training requirements and or CDA/Staff Credentials.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have reliable transportation
Lead Teacher Preferred Qualifications
- Have or willing to obtain secondary education, including Child Development Associate (CDA) certification
- CPR and First Aid Training (may be obtained during job training)
- School bus driving experience
Lead Teacher Work Environment
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs the primary focus.
- Must be an educator. Ladybird Academy is an educational facility and prides itself on teaching and educating children, preparing them for the next stage in their lives.
- Must be able to fully engage in physical activity including lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, stoop, crawl, lift, push, and pull.
- Must be able to engage in activities including but not limited to jumping, dancing, running, walking, hopping, and skipping.
Lead Teacher Job Type: This is a full-time, 40-hour per week, non-exempt position. Hours vary depending on the position and needs of the school but applicants must be available between the hours of 6:30 am and 6:30 pm.
Submit your resume via email to any of our locations:
Avalon Park- firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunters Creek- email@example.com
Lake Forest (Sanford)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Mary- email@example.com
Lake Nona- firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickham Park- email@example.com
Winter Garden- firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ladybird Academy provides equal opportunity for all persons in employment. It is the policy of Ladybird Academy that all qualified applicants for employment will be recruited, hired, and assigned based on merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.