Enrollment Administrative Specialist
- Effectively supports Principal and promotes positive school culture.
- Effectively performs all duties as assigned and necessary in order for the school and company to achieve its enrollment, academic, and behavioral goals and objectives.
- Accurately manages personnel and payroll processes for all staff.
- Effectively manages enrollment
- Assists Principal in managing budget and school-based funds.
Performs all other duties as assigned, which are aligned in accordance with company policy and procedures that ensures goals and objectives are achieved.
Job Requirements and Prerequisites:
- High school diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Must have a high degree of knowledge of general office and telephone equipment.
- Must be computer literate with a high degree of knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems, i.e., Windows XP, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated computer literacy skills, and word processing abilities.
- Bilingual in local area languages and Customer Service experience are preferred.
- Understanding and prior use of the District’s MIS is as plus
- Previous experience in school registration office and working with at-risk youth is preferred