Specialist, Team Member Services Center
SUMMARY: Position is responsible for providing Team Members and management support face-to-face, via email, chat and/or phone. Will provide assistance with inquiries related to Human Resources and related policies, procedures and transactions using HR systems and service center technologies while consistently demonstrating superior customer service skills. Individual must be knowledgeable in many aspects of HR, including all policies, benefits and payroll and the regulations that govern all HR areas.
- Primary contact for Team Members and managers to receive and respond to inquiries related to HR. Responses will be provided face-to-face, on the phone, via chat and/or by e-mail. Will provide for timely resolution of issues through knowledge, research, procedures, policy manuals, utilization of ESS, standards of practice, problem solving and other reference materials while ensuring an epic service experience for those being served.
- Provide input and guidance based upon HR regulations ensuring accurate responses to inquiries. Must also be knowledgeable of many vendor services in order to convey to Team Members when appropriate. Anticipates and responds to inquiries by clarifying desired information – ensuring full understanding of the issues being presented and can provide options for solutions.
- Forwards Team Member inquiries, or provides information so Team Member can do themselves, to third party vendors/outsourced providers. Escalates issues to the appropriate level as needed by routing to appropriate staff and/or office. Uses functional and technical knowledge to provide end-users with general guidance and informal training as needed.
- Documents all inquiries and issues in service center system.
- Alerts supervisor when there is confusion or absence of information in the knowledge base to respond to specific questions. Conducts frequent review of FAQs, policies and procedures to identify steps needed to respond to questions.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Responsible for all service related needs of our Team Members in relation to Human Resources content. Is the “go to” person for timely responses.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to deliver consistently high quality customer services in a professional manner with attention to detail. Microsoft Office, Customer Rep Experience, Spreadsheet, Word Processing, Electronic Mail, Excel
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate's or Bachelors degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a HR customer service type environment.
ON-THE-JOB TRAINING: A minimum of four weeks of training, with two-four more weeks of a representative or supervisor overseeing the new TM's work.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities in a high paced environment. Acts honestly and professionally. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. Can handle conflict resolution. Strong guest relations skills, ability to handle multiple priorities, manage confidential information while displaying a high degree of tact. Passion for exceeding customer expectations and display responsibility by taking ownership of quality service.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.