2 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- (1) FT from 7am to 3pm
- (1) FT from 4pm to 10pm
- (1) PT flexible schedule
Take reservations, greet and seat patrons of the resort’s dining facilities, conduct table visits and monitor the flow of the dining room to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Accept dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
- Assists the manager on duty in assigning station/table arrangement and reservation assignments.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Resolves any customer issues as necessary
- Assist in coordinating activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and checks menus to ensure that they are cleaned and updated on a regular basis.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service; as well as, review the special of the day if available.
- Assist wait staff in the rolling of silverware when business demands.
- Conclude the guest’s experience by thanking them for their visit and welcoming their return upon exit.
- Complete guest satisfaction.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- One-year related food and beverage or customer service experience required
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Candidates in this role will be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Occasional lifting up to 25lbs.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling, must be able to work AM/PM, weekends & holidays, rotating schedules.