2 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- (2) FT - PM shifts/flexible
- (1) FT - AM shifts/flexible
Create an exceptional dining experience for our members and guests by providing excellent customer service, anticipating their needs and serving them in a professional and efficient manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service. Responsible to accurately take all orders and place them using the point-of-sale system. Relay orders to kitchen and serve courses from kitchen and service bars accordingly.
- Garnish and decorate dishes as needed prior to serving.
- Display knowledge of wine, beer and spirits.
- Observes all guests and members throughout the service and ensure satisfaction. Respond to any additional requests and determine when meal has been completed.
- Present checks with script and posts charges to member/guest account accordingly.
- Daily checklists of duties and monitor linen supplies. Clear and reset tables at conclusion of each course.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age at the time of hiring.
- One-year previous experience as a server or server’s assistant in an upscale restaurant, hotel/resort or comparable private club environment.
- Preferred certifications/trainings: CARE, TIPS, ServStaff.
- Positive attitude and high level or organization.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with members, guests and co-workers, to include chefs and management.
- Politely and professionally handle member/guest complaints.
- Basic computer and cash handling skills.
- Maintain the highest level of safety and cleanliness.
- Be physically able to reach, bend, and stoop.
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a hot, cold, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Candidates in this role must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling to work days/nights, weekends, holidays and rotating schedules.