Sr. Manager, Talent Development
JOB SUMMARY: Develops and executes learning programs/systems in support of both assigned client group and company-wide business needs and goals. Serves as a performance consultant in researching and developing training strategy and initiatives or other interventions to support those needs.
- Provides full spectrum performance consulting services to assigned client group. Works closely with senior business leaders to identify gaps in productivity, performance, leadership and team dynamics, recommending targeted business solutions to build individual and team competence, confidence and impact.
- Designs impactful programs/processes to close gaps that link to individual/team development to increase business performance, employee satisfaction and brand essence. Ensures evaluation metrics are in place to measure their successful execution.
- Serve as a resource to develop and support ideation brainstorming, after-action (post event) review facilitation, and collaboration building interventions.
- Provides leadership, support and development to direct reports and functional subject matter experts ensuring that they have the development and skills necessary to provide consistent delivery of learning and continuous improvement against strategies/initiatives identified by the clients.
- Serves as end-to-end project manager in development and execution of cross divisional learning initiatives/interventions as well as lead for Comcast|NBCU|Parks Compliance (non-safety) Training.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline is required.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of leadership and facilitation within a multi-divisional, service based business environment required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role – managing people and/or projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of leadership.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE