Analyst, Security Systems
JOB SUMMARY: The Security Systems Analyst will implement a content delivery network (CDN) such as Akamai, Cloudflare, CloudFront, Rackspace, etc. This position will require full lifecycle management of digital properties by onboarding, tuning, and offboarding as needed for global Universal Parks and Resorts locations. While the primary focus is content delivery using Akamai's Ion Premier product, additional responsibilities may include configuration of additional Akamai products such as Kona Site Defender (DoS and WAF configuration), Site Shield, Certificate Provisioning System, Edge Cloudlets/Workers, and Edge DNS.
This position is based in Orlando, Florida and may require travel to other NBCUniversal parks and properties on occasion.
- Manage and operate improvements to our digital properties and how it takes advantage of content delivery networks (CDN). Deliver security related enhancements at the CDN layer.
- Work with DevOps and business units on gathering requirements and implementing to their satisfaction
- Support day-to-day operations and work closely with network and server teams, as well as the IT security compliance analyst to mitigate IT security related issues as required.
- Assists IT Security and Compliance Manager in providing input and representation on key security initiatives, meetings and committees.
- Define standards and operating procedures for digital property configurations
- Troubleshoot failures and performance issues related to CDN
- Lead automation and self-service efforts to promote efficiency
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years equivalent work experience. Experience preferred in content delivery and/or web security.
- In-depth knowledge of CDN architecture and functionality
- Strong understanding of protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, TCP, and DNS
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience developing unit test cases and plans.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment.
- On-call availability on an occasional basis.
- May require working hours outside of typical business hours which could include nights and weekends as necessary to meet project deadlines and operational support needs.
- Experience with integrating systems desired.
; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Works with internal business clients and external vendors.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical manuals and procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw graphs, and interpret spreadsheets.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work independently with minimal supervision. Some travel possible to support Parks Technology division and client locations.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE