- Office hours are 8am – 5pm, but the receptionist is required to be prompt and punctual and prepared when the office opens. Be responsible for “open” & “close” process for reception area.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and adherence to a professional business casual attire is required.
- Answer all incoming calls in a courteous manner and transfers calls accordingly.
- Greet and welcomes visitors professionally. Announces guest to appropriate employee or department. Support suppliers and contact the appropriate escort for facility access.
- Respond to inquiries from employees; answers question or refers to the appropriate employee or department.
- Maintain a clean, professional reception area, mailroom, and closet.
- Create and update forms, procedures, and front desk information for reception.
- Work directly with administrative coordinator/employee regarding food deliveries for meetings.
- Send and receive mail and packages. Maintain delivery log receiver regarding package deliveries. Sort mail and deliveries, to appropriate mailboxes.
- Maintain office supply inventory and corresponding invoices. Order office supplies for multiple vendors.
- Work directly with FINFROCK employees in all departments on various tasks/projects as needed.
- Copy, scan, compile binders or other related documents as assigned. Organize project related records and data entry for multiple departments.
- Compose, edit, and forward email correspondence, reports, faxes, memoranda, labels, and other related materials.
- Prepare birthday cards and anniversary gifts for employees.
- Manage a variety of company calendars.
- Maintain breakroom inventory and contact administrative coordinator of inventory needs.
- Provide notary services for the company as needed.
- You have a high school diploma and 6 mos. to 2 years of experience in an office environment using a multi-line phone system.
- Proven work experience in an administrative/receptionist role.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- You are a Florida Notary of Public already or able to obtain
- You possess ethical conduct
- You have great communication skills and a professional, friendly voice
- You enjoy collaboration and are a team player
- You are well organized and responsible with time management
- Salary based on experience