Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join a dynamic team that is expanding into the Orlando, FL territory!
The Business Development Manager position will be responsible for identifying key opportunities for CAREERXCHANGE's services and will play a large role in the overall maintenance and management of strategic and operational Customer Relationship activities.
He/she will provide market feedback to the company’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and the generation of development strategies.
About the Role:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating and cultivating connections
- Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
- Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
- Work well in high-pressure situations while sustaining accountability and market growth
- Facilitate making calls, going on appointments, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Working after hours and attending networking functions as needed to grow the business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit presenting a pitch to clients on an individual and group basis naturally and without hesitation
- Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
- Adequate Computer skills to research, determine, and dissect functional information
- Ability to learn and utilize staffing software specific to the company as well as CRM or other technology tools.
- Staffing Industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the Staffing Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
- 401(k) with generous company match
- PTO/work-life balance
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly