JOB SUMMARY: To correctly prep and paint designated park areas as assigned.
- Gathers and prepares necessary information, tools and items needed to complete all assigned tasks.
- Picks colors and mixes paint while using color matching for desired assignment. Creates, maintains and uses painting documentation.
- Preps surface to be painted. Consists of cleaning, scraping, caulking, applying putty, and sanding.
- Applies paint to prepared surface assigned including but not limited to brush, roller, spray.
- Mud, tape and finish interior drywall.
- Cleans up paint area. Consists of picking up used tarps, scraping, removing tape, cleaning brushes used, cleaning spills, resealing paint cans, and cleaning paint buckets. Then stores equipment/tools in designated storage area.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: To correctly prep and paint designated park areas as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: Three years minimum experience considered 1st Tier. 5 years minimum experience considered 2nd Tier, providing work direction preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE