Manager, Advanced Analytics – Measurement
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for developing and delivering advanced analytics solutions to measure the marketing effectiveness (top-down and bottom-up), KPI forecasting and other marketing measurement predictive and causal models. Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver the cross-channel attribution results as well as KPI forecasts.
Design, develop and evaluate advanced predictive and machine learning models with a focus on optimization of marketing tactics. Analyze and extract relevant information about specific KPIs from both structured and unstructured data to better understand marketing opportunities. Conduct advanced analysis on various marketing efforts to gauge performance, impact and effectiveness against the desired results. Deliver clear and compelling findings with data visualization tools and presentations that inform and inspire internal stakeholders to make better business decisions. Collaborate with colleagues in broader Marketing Analytics and IT to infuse predictive analytics into customer touchpoints, driving increased relevance and business performance.
- Marketing Strategy and Insights Delivery
- Leverage top down marketing mix modeling results, bottom up attribution and consumer and marketing insights in order to provide strategic recommendations.
- Provide strategic guidance in working alongside the technology department in defining business requirements and enabling the data processing system for modeling.
- Visualize media performance and attribution results in an interactive dashboard.
- Predictive Modeling and Measurement Strategy
- Support the development of attribution models to measure the effectiveness of paid, owned and earned media to drive actionable insights across key business areas for point of origin, campaigns, destinations, attractions and events.
- Support the development of predictive models with a focus on forecasting out specific marketing KPIs for continuous evaluation and optimization of future tactics.
- Create an analytics toolbox and productionalize the development and maintenance of predictive models that can be used across various KPIs to increase efficiency and agility.
- Create a comprehensive understanding of how marketing KPIs being measured drive marketing strategy, improve marketing campaigns/ tactics and generates revenue.
- Define and produce deliverables that identify opportunities to shape measurement processes and reporting that inform and inspire internal stakeholders and decision makers.
- Team Development and Mentoring.
- Mentor direct reports on a weekly basis to guide them on performance, and personal and career growth.
- Conduct monthly / quarterly / annual planning with team to ensure team objectives align and support broader business objectives.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in measurement and attribution (e.g. Agent Based Modeling, Marketing Mix Modeling and Optimization) techniques.
- Experience leveraging predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis and machine learning to drive significant business impact.
- knowledge programming in R or Python.
- Skilled in interacting with relational databases through SQL.
- Knowledge in marketing, media and customer segmentation strategy.
- Ability to manipulate unstructured data to form insights about the business.
- Understanding of big data technologies and coding in a cluster-computing framework.
- Familiar with visual analytic tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to paint a picture through analytics that will enhance and determine business decisions.
- Demonstrated a willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Ability to handle multiple projects required and work independently in a deadline oriented environment.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment required.
EDUCATION: Master's degree required – Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Analytics or Data Science
- 7+ year's prior hands-on experience in data science.
- Subject matter expertise in programming with statistical modeling tools to fuel and deliver marketing personalization and business insights.
- Subject matter expertise in manipulating and mining data to transform business decisions that impact the bottom line.
- Strong experience leveraging visual analytics to create a seamless and inspirational story that inspire and inform business leaders with the necessary knowledge to drive revenue and customer loyalty.
Strong experience in the following areas preferred:
- Travel and Resort Industry, Entertainment and/or Theme Park experience
- Marketing Personalization
- Marketing Mix Models, Agent Based Modeling, Top-Down/Bottom-Up Attribution, Advanced Forecasting, and market testing
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Consumer Research and Journey
- Consumer Data
- Competitive Analysis
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE