Manager, Human Resources
JOB SUMMARY: Partners with assigned operational division to maximize the alignment of human resource capital with the business objectives. Provides guidance in employee relations issues, leadership/staff development and performance management.
- Supports senior management team to ensure fair and consistent enforcement of policies and practices. Ensures legal compliance and understanding of policies and processes. Investigates employee work place situations including claims of harassment and employee performance.
- Supports management in leading employee engagement. Supports the TSAT efforts by assisting management with communication and action planning. Works with management to identify and manage the employee impact of company decisions and changes.
- Provides advice and consultation for front-line hourly employees on policy interpretation, EAP issues, employee conflict, etc.
- Acts as liaison between management and core HR by assisting with programs or communicating information relating to payroll, records, benefits, training, compensation and staffing.
- Mentors and provides guidance to staff related to their career goals. Motivates staff to accomplish company goals. Builds bench strength within the operational division by identifying training and development opportunities.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Human Resource, Psychology or Management required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years Human Resources experience required with 1-3 years management experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE