Field Research Interviewer- Consumer Insights
JOB SUMMARY: Intercepts, qualifies, and conducts surveys with guests across all Universal Orlando properties, and other designated locations in the Orlando area as needed. Must be able to engage guests in dialog and handle rejection when guests do not want to participate. Must be able to determine if guests meet the eligibility of the survey based on screening qualifications.
- Intercept, qualify, and conduct surveys with park guests using standardized recruiting and interviewing techniques including the ability to determine eligibility for survey based on screening qualifications. Recruit for focus group participation as needed. Responsible for consistent, reliable data collection according to study procedures while demonstrating good time management, organizational skills, and multi-tasking in order to meet daily survey quotas. Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time as well as adjust to surrounding environment including all encountered outdoor weather conditions
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of all data collected. Detail oriented with the ability to accurately and legibly document and complete all study materials including refusal and incidence tracking sheets, and completed survey demographics. Proficient written, verbal, and active listening communication skills including the ability to assist guests while remaining on task for interviewing needs.
- Ensures clear communication of interviewing issues with Senior Interviewers, Coordinators, and the Leadership Team as needed. Self-motivated, reliable, and flexible. Easily able to switch between multiple tasks and projects during shifts. Displays good teamwork skills and a willingness to continually improve performance.
- Comfortable using technology including conducting surveys on tablets, laptops, and iPads. Assist Coordinators and Senior Interviewers with equipment set up and breakdown as needed (iPads, tablets, etc.)
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Conducts interviews with consumers and guests on a wide variety of topics according to specific instructions.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: Prior research interviewing experience or guest services experience would be a plus.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE